2 minutes, 2 seconds
Configure an API key
By configuring an API key, you will be able to send emails directly through your CCAI interface.
1. Sign up for SendGrid
2. You’ll be directed to a screen to create your sender identity. Select Create a Single Sender or Authenticate a domain instead
3. Fill in the required information and click Create
Have an existing customer list? Easily upload your contacts into CCAI and ramp up your multi-channel outreach.
1. Click on the Contacts tab in the left-hand menu and click Create Contact
2. Choose between single contact upload or CSV
- For single upload:
a. Click Add
b. Enter information
c. Click Save
- For CSV upload:
a. Download and check our CSV Template for proper contact upload
b. Click Choose a file and select your list – ensure your list is uploaded in CSV format
c. Click Create
Create a campaign
Creating emails is fun and easy with CCAI. Our comprehensive interface enables you to construct eye-catching content that your audience will love and engage with.
4. Upload a new contact list, manually add contacts, or use existing contacts
5. Upload a new contact list, manually add contacts, or use existing contacts
6. Click Create and your message will be sent out
Congratulations – your first email campaign is on its way and should be arriving in the recipient’s inbox momentarily!
Now that you’ve unlocked the power of CCAI, you are ready to start building connections with your customers.