4 minutes, 56 seconds
How to configure an SMS API with Cloud Contact AI
1. After you’ve signed up and provisioned a phone with with Cloud Contact AI, your account will have a client id and client secret that you will need to make use of to invoke the API.
You can find this client id and client secret by navigating to the Settings menu item on the left hand navigation bar of your Cloud Contact AI account.
4. When you click on the Authorize button, you’ll be presented with the Available authorizations dialog.
6. When you click on the “Authorize” button, you’ll then want to hit the “Close” button.
7. Now, click on the campaign-controllers menu item to expand the available methods. You should see the following screen
8. Click on the “Try It Out” button, to enable the ID textfield. Enter your Client ID that you acquired from the Security Settings tab of Cloud Contact AI. Specify the correct Client ID. In our case, it’s 82
Hit the execute button, and you should see a valid curl command and a response code of 200.
10. Enter your Client ID, and the phone number that you want to send the text to.