• Successfully handle the day-to-day administrative tasks
• Prepare metrics reports for marketing and sales.
• Data gathering and analysis of consumer behavior (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
• Research the market and look for fresh prospects.
• Work together to create digital and print advertising materials with the marketing design and content teams.
• Participate in group initiatives and plan promotional activities
• Aid in the planning of promotional activities
• Keep track of and report on the marketing and sales endeavors of competitors.
• Exceptional familiarity with databases, MS Office, and statistical software like SPSS or SAS
• Marketing, Sales or Content Creation Experience
• Sufficient familiarity with data collection techniques (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
• Strong presentation and communication abilities
• Working familiarity with CRM software
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, web analytics, and Google Adwords
knowledge of SEO/SEM campaigns
• WordPress Experience preferred, but not required
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Work environment that permits growth
- Experienced and diverse team members
- 100% remote. Work from anywhere in the world!